Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bridal Sneak Peek: Betsy

Y'ALL! I'm literally so ridiculously excited to show you guys this bridal session of my beautiful friend Betsy! We did the shoot at Loren and Betsy's wedding venue, it's called Elmwood Gardens and it's in Palestine, Tx. Guys, none of these pics accurately show the amount of sheer BEAUTY that was oozing from each and every tree, bush, water feature, antique chair, couch, little precious house, wall and window. This venue is an absolute dream. And the staff is just as amazing! Seriously.

I'll save my rant about how much I adore this lovely lady for her actual bridal post after their wedding! But just know that you're going to be blown away with how absolutely gorgeous she is! Especially in her amazing dress! It's FABULOUS. Loren, prepare yourself bud. :)

So no worries, I'm not going to spoil the surprise but I just simply couldn't resist putting some of the flowers and details of the venue up for everyone to see! So enjoy! And don't forget to check back here for her the rest of her bridals after their big day on October 23, 2011! It's getting so close! Literally can't wait!








Isn't she just a peach?


And always, email me right heeerrreee if you're interested in my prices or the dates that I'm available! And remember that Christmas time is coming guys! And so are Christmas cards! I'd love to help you out if you're looking for help putting together the perfect Christmas card to share with your friends and fam this season!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! You rock big time and Betsy looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting such beautiful pictures of our venue!! I can't wait to see the wedding photos :) I love your blog - you are awesome.

    Kelly (Elmwood Gardens)

    ReplyDelete