Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photo Project: Yellow

So I'm in this really rad advanced photo class this semester, and I'm loving it. Our first project was over a specific color and the emotions/feelings tied to that color. Mine was yellow, which is beyond perfect because it just so happens to be my favorite. Love. And of course the feeling behind this fantastic color is JOY! So we really tried to capture these people/objects oozing out joy... and the color yellow. Ha! I really loved some of the images I ended up with, and really hated some others, but here's a few that I'm really excited about!


I still have a couple weekends in October open for portrait sessions! Email me here if you're in need of someone to capture you or your fam and let's talk dates and pricing! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment