Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Senior Portraits: Matthew

This wonderful guy is not only about to graduate from the high school that I did, but he's also coming to DBU in the fall! So excited to be in the same city as this kid, much less the same campus! So needless to say I was thrilled when he asked me to shoot his seniors! Since he's still in Longview, I ran down there for a day for his session! I was a little hesitant about shooting in downtown Longview just because it's so ridiculously overdone, (and i'm guilty of it too) but I think we ended up finding some great places to shoot that hopefully not everyone recognizes! Hope you like them as much as I do!

My personal favorite. 





I don't know if you've noticed, but this composition never gets old to me.
Matthew was actually the one that spotted these puppies. Impressive right?

Thank you Highway 80.

And that's Mr. Matthew, ladies and gentlemen. 
Email me for pricing info! Or really, any info!

2 comments:

  1. I looove these Megs. Esp that one with the blue car. Bring it back for us to keep forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I personally cant choose a favorite; I'm kinda partial to them ALL! No bias there of course haha. Great job on the blog thus far, Megan! I'm feelin it!

    ReplyDelete