Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the beginning

Here I am. Blogging. I never thought I'd be one of those people. But after weighing the options, it looks like this is the best way for me to let people know what I'm working on and such. Since I'm just starting and all, I thought I'd post some pics of a couple shoots I've done recently, just so you'd have something to look at.

This feels so monumental and dramatic, maybe I should give an oath or sign something with a real big sloppy signature. Or maybe I'll just promise you a couple things:

I promise to post my latest images, telling you about the spectacular people in them.
I promise to never be too dramatic and depressing, even on the bad days.
I promise to always be honest in my posts, I will never tell you anything less than the truth.
I promise to always always tell you the wonderful things the Lord is doing around me, hoping it will bless you.

Well, here's to blogging. And for you, reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment