Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Special Senior Session Prices

Well hey all you beautiful East Texas Seniors! You've just started your last year of school, um congrats! That's a big deal! I know most of you have already started thinking about your senior pics, and I want to cut y'all a deal. I'm in the area for the next month or so, and you guys are in need of some sweet pics to send out for future grad invites and such, so let's make some photo magic together! Cool? Cool. So here's what I was thinking. For $100 an hour you'll get me and my camera wherever you want to shoot. And don't worry if you don't have any location ideas, I do! I'll give you all the edited pics on a DVD within 1-2 weeks after our photo sesh. Send me an email if you have any questions at all or want to talk dates and times with me. I'd love to hear from you!

Now check out some of these raw images I shot of MY fav little Senior. Isn't she just a babe?













Ok so now's your chance people.
meganfortnerphotography@gmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment