Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Caitlin and Cody

In June I had the privilege of second shooting a wedding for one of the most talented people I know (let's be real). Her name is Jennefer freaking Wilson, and if you haven't checked out her photography blog, do it. It's ridiculous. And if you're looking for her post about Caitlin and Cody's wedding, it's here! So thankful that I have people around me that are super super sweet enough to give me starting pointers, and answer all of my silly questions about photog stuff. Jenn is definitely one of those wonderful people. So thanks bud, you're great.

Ok, prepare yourselves for one of the sweetest weddings ever. Literally, so cute, and simple but so not at the same time! Caitlin did an incredible job with all of the ADORABLE details, it's hard to call it simple, but it was! It was just clean, and bright. I was so impressed. But don't take my word for it, here, check it out!!


Loved being able to help a little on yall's big day! It was beautiful! And you two are beyond cute. So excited for you both.

SLASHH, I just really want to shoot YOUR wedding. Yes, YOURS! Email me here if you're interested! I'd love to be able to help you out in any way that I can!

1 comment:

  1. MEGAN! Just so you know, when I get married you are shooting my wedding, because you are just fantastic.

    Love,
    Julie Morrison

    ReplyDelete