Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

NEW BLOG SLASH WEBSITE

Ok dear very much free blogger blog of mine,

You've been great, and I've really enjoyed this time we've spent together the last year or so, really I have.

But times are a changing'.
And I'm moving on to bigger and better things.
It's not you its me.
Blah blah blah.

So as much as I hate to say it, this is where we part ways, but I'll always remember you, I mean you were my first blog. The first place I posted my images for all the world to see. I promise there will always be a piece of my bloggin heart that will always be yours.

xoxo
meg.

OKAY SO I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE AND ITS REAL COOL AND STUFF!
It's www.meganfortner.com

YES LITERALLY ITS JUST MY NAME AND THEN DOT COM AT THE END.
So go! And enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment