Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

meg: the sponge in training

This semester may just be one of the craziest yet. But I am loving it. I'm taking a boatload of hours, and I have 2 internship type things. One with Fort Worth Tx Magazine helping with their mag online, and the other interning with Jennefer Wilson helping her with her wedding photography. The Lord is so ridiculous, I sincerely wouldn't have gotten anywhere near these two fabulous opportunities without His grace. So I'm bathing in thankfulness for both. The past couple months He's been teaching me exactly how to be the best possible sponge I can be. Yeah yeah I know that's crazy corny, but whatevz, you know what I mean. It's rough, and not super glamorous sometimes but all the other times make it totally worth it. I can't wait to see just how dramatically the Lord has refined my knowledge of photog, and other media such things, after being able to observe and serve these super talented people this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment