Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to You.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRYCE!! YOU'RE 23 AND WORKIN IT, GIRL. 

This girl has been such a blessing to me since the first week I met her. Even though we've only known each other for a couple years, I feel like we've been able to walk together through some huge life moments side by side. So thankful for her, her great listening skills, her hilarious commentary on life, and her sweet sweet spirit. This girl is da bomb y'all. In honor of her 23rd birthday, I thought I'd post some pics I took of her last summer! I dare you to look at these and tell me my friend isn't super foooiinnneee. Dare you.




Looking at these super warm summer pics, remembering just how blazin hot it was that day in DFW is such a tease right now, because as we speak I'm sitting a little too close to a very stormy window. So here's to the hope of a sunnier tomorrow! 

Shoot me a little email at meganfortnerphotography@gmail.com if you're ever curious about my prices or dates! I'd be more than happy happy happy to answer any questions you have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment